Replacing brake light bulb on '99 Olds Intrigue

I need to replace the brake light bulb on my 1999 Intrigue. It appears that I have to remove a female torx bolt in the trunk to release the tail light
assembly. It's probably a torx E3, E4 or E5, but I'm not sure which. It's actually the bolt that holds the cargo net hanger in place. There are also several plastic nuts that have to be removed, but they can be unscrewed without any tools.
Does anyone know what size torx bolt is used to hold the cargo net hangers? I don't have any torx "E" (female) tools, and no local stores have them, so I have to order the right one from a supplier on the web. But I'd like to order the right size, instead of a bunch of these rarely needed tools.
Thanks for any help.

Try Auto-Zone. Just rent one set of them, then return them when your done. Charles

Auto-Zone is 30 miles from my home. It's a great auto parts store, though!

Well Externial/Inverted Torx sockets & wrenches are not cheep unless you get them in a off brand. Sears doesn'tsell them the last time I checked, neither does Lowes. Auto-Zone sells & loans/rents taiwan made ones. Unless you have an industial supply house near buy, or a want to spend $60 for a socket from Mac or Snap-on it's the only cost effective answer. Charles

I took the car to the dealer and the service writer showed me that the plastic "nut" that is attached to the torx bolt can be unscrewed, thus allowing the light assembly to be pulled out. The plastic nut was extremely tight from the factory -- so tight that it took a very strong twist with pliers to loosen it. I had tried to unscrew the plastic nut myself with pliers, but it was so tight that I was convinced that it was not intended to be removed, and I was afraid of breaking it.
Nice Oldsmobile dealer, I might add . . . they even offered to change the bulb for free, even though the car is long since out of warranty.

Pliers on a nut.....this is why service writers are not techs... LOL GW
In The USA wrote:

damage the wingnut at all.

ahhhhhh, a wingnut, that's different. Makes sense now. GW