Replacment Fuel Pump for í94 Camaro 3.4 v6

Hi everybody !
i am living in the Gulf riegon , my camaro 94 has a problem and need to replace itís Fuel pump but this not easy here and itís hard to be
found . anybody might help if therís a replacment part for any other Chevy model that fits with my í94 camaro 3.4 V6 ?
thanks
‚úĖ
These parts can be bought thru Napaonline.com, many GM pumps interchange but your problem of procurement would still exist.

-
Add pictures here
‚úĖ