Resetting alarm - 1998 Cutlass

I just replaced the battery on a 1998 Olds Cutlass and now it appears that I need to reset the factory/dealer alarm. The keyless entry (keychain-fob) system also does not work since I installed a new
battery.
What is the procedure to reset the alarm / keyless entry system.
TIA Tony
press and hold lock and unlock at the same time for about 15 seconds.......

That did it! Thanks.