resetting oil light

I have a 2000 Pontiac Montana, and the "change engine oil" light has been coming on, I got the oil changed, now its still on, is there anyway to reset
this?

It's in the owners manual. I have done it in my '01 Montana, but I can't recall the procedure off hand.
On my Silhouette I hold the odometer button for a few seconds while looking at the percentage life remaining.

The oil change monkeys never bother with this, besides it varies between make, model year etc. Check your manual.

Yes. It's right in the owner's manual.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

....tried Google yet? Betcha it's there. s

There are many ways to reset the light, depending on the vehicle. DAGS and you'll probably find the way to reset yours. Call the dealer - they will tell you.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
That was my next step.

2.. Fully press and release the accelerator pedal three times within five seconds. . If the CHANGE OIL SOON indicator flashes two times, the system is reset.
. If the CHANGE OIL SOON indicator comes on and stays on for five seconds, try to reset the system again.
Here it goes.Turn ignition on,engine off.Push accelerator to floor,then slowly release 3 times within five seconds. then turn off ignition,then turn back on,repeat again if light is still on.