Retained Acc Power (RAP) on a 03 GMC Sierra

Does anybody know where I can tap the Retained Acc Power (RAP) on an 03 GMC Sierra? I am adding XM radio and would like it to stay on with the radio. I have been through the fuse box and the door fuse boxes but could not
find a RAP feed.
For those of you that are going to tell me "behind the radio", in 03 GM changed the design of the radio. It has 12 volt battery and a switched/logic signal that tells the radio to go on or off.
Thanks,
From a brief look, I can't really see anyplace where there is an actual RAP feed. The devices controlled by RAP are either internally controlled by the BCM, or are controlled like you mentioned the radio is, by having a signal sent to their module to turn on or off.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
the bcm controls the rap relay. the bcm has an internal timer which can be monitored with the techII Scanner

Was just looking under the hood of my new-to-me S-10 today. Noticed in the relay center in the engine bay there is a RAP relay, maybe you can tap it there, on the output pin of the relay...
On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 15:26:29 GMT, "hfraser"