Retooling GMs Culture Parts 1-4

Retooling GMs Culture [164K .pdf download] Parts 1-4 http://tinyurl.com/b2mnv3

--
Civis Romanus Sum

I liked the observation and analysis (not that I am any kind of authority), but doubt the propsed solution would rectify things. GM culture must be like the damaged psyche of a destitute problematic gambler now- born to lose. I can't see how these chiefs, exectives, department heads etc. get up every morning and go to work not regreting they tied their cart to this dying old mare called GM. A patient such as that has no will to survive and is therefore doomed.