Retrofitting Traction Control to an Olds 98 Regency Elite

Got to thinking the other day after looking at my instrument cluster. There was optional traction control available on my 1995 Olds 98 Regency Elite however my vehicle did not come with that option.
However..... It does have the ABS & I was wondering if it would be possible to retrofit traction control with a simple computer swap.
If so... which module (location, description & years of application) would I install/change.
Thanks In Advance.