reverse lights

Hey guys,

Why arent my reverse lights working?Bulbs are good.It is a 1989 GMC

4x4 half ton.If you think its the neutral safety switch,could you explain its location, and describe the part. maybe you could tell me how to test it.I was thinking of just wiring my revers lights to an alluminated switch on the dash.Any comments?

Thanx

Reply to
snay

Did you check your fuse?

Al

Reply to
ajtessier

Sorry - I just dropped my crystal ball and broke it. Damn. Oh well - guess you'll have to wire it to an "alluminated" switch.

Reply to
Mike Marlow