rice buckets

on trip thru the Baltimore dc area it amazed me 4 & 5 lane hwys 70mph traffic jam and some young kid in a 4 cyl rice bucket thinking it is the Daytona 500 this happened a couple of times. must
be some politicians sons, (life of privilege)
Add pictures here
✖

Could you be more specific as to what you are here whining about, and how it relates to GM cars?
Oh, and please throw in some capital letters and punctuation too, thanks.
Add pictures here
✖
"tc" wrote:
on trip thru the Baltimore dc area it amazed me 4 & 5 lane hwys 70mph traffic jam and some young kid in a 4 cyl rice bucket thinking it is the Daytona 500 this happened a couple of times. must be some politicians sons, (life of privilege) ____________________________________________________________________________ "Dick Cheney" wrote:
1.) Could you be more specific as to what you are here whining about, and how it relates to GM cars?
2.) Oh, and please throw in some capital letters and punctuation too, thanks. ____________________________________________________________________________
I hope tc can clarify this. If not, I will try:
1.) GM cars are forced to wait during traffic jams while foreign motorcycles bought by politicians for their kids weave through at 70 mph.
2.) QWERTY #*&//%$#.
Best regards to all AAGers
Rodan.
Add pictures here
✖
They only do 70 mph in Baltimore / DC?? Its 80-95mph + here in Chicago!
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 15, 1:48 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

yeah, our politicians are idiots and keep us "safe" with 55 MPH speed limits.
What that means is the cops write lots of speeding tickets and not nearly enough "driving with head up ass" tickets.
nate
Add pictures here
✖

We call 'em "rice rockets" not rice buckets, but I get the picture.
Add pictures here
✖
Try driving in the mountainous parts of Pennsylvania, the underpowered Jap cars are always holding up traffic on the two lane roads of being passed by most other cars. ;)

Add pictures here
✖