rim size 5x114.3 versus 5x115 ???

Is the minor difference between rim sizes enough to make them non- interchangeable? I am looking for a 5x115 bolt pattern (1999 chevy venture) but often come across 5x114.3 rims I am wondering if they
would still work on my van. This difference is a mere 0.7milimeter ? Right?
What about the other measurement of the wheel diameter to tire width? For the same car I see it mentioned as 15"x6" Now I am sure this won't be intercheangeable with 15"x7".