Riviera supercharger problem

Hi all
I have this '95 Riviera that needs a new coupler for the supercharger. I live in Sweden, and I can't get any info or parts over here, so my questions
are:
Is the SC an Eaton M42 or something, or are these factory-installed SCs in GM vehicles some special make/series?
Is the supercharger in for example a Bonneville the same as in a Riv??
Does anybody over there sell parts for the Eaton SCs, and furthermore are willing to ship to Europe? (I need the coupler+gasket)
I'd be grateful for ANY information you might have, thanks in advance
Kent Lindberg Stockholm/Sweden
You could look up Eaton Automotive Engine Products on the Web. They have a sales office in England, Japan & Michigan ( USA ).
Good Luck
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,100 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
I'm pretty sure its an M90.
--
2002 GMC Sonoma ZQ8 SLS Step-Side Extended Cab - 4.3L Vortec / 4L60E
http://www.sounddomain.com/id/sl4ck3r

Sincerely, Alan Ralston
--
Owner of Pure Performance Fever (On-Line Performance Parts Store)
Thanks all for your answers, BUT:

Here you go. They also sell on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category3741&item $62307255
http://www.zzperformance.com/zzp/products/products_eaton.htm