RKE fob's

i dont know if any of you have any interest BUT, i work in a fleet enviroment and we sell off vehicles monthly at auction and we send only one set ok keys with remote fob's.......i end up with hundreds of perfectly
good fob's to throw away yearly............if anyone needs replacement remotes you can contact me thru this NG as i read here often, actually daily.............kjun
Does your boss know you are selling their fobs? ;)
mike

it beats his idea of putting them in the landfill year after year. BTW, just so you can enter it in your diary, yes he does..........

I need one that can be used with a 90 LeSabre, Kjun. How much do you want for one.

Sorry, Kjun. This should have been a 1998 LeSabre.
Kjun wrote:

Kjun,
Need a fob for 2003 Hyundai Tiburon.
Thanks.