Roadtuff brakepads

Hello,

I have a 1990 Buick Regal Coupe, and must change brakepads. I live in Poland, i've found Roadtuff brakepads for my car.

info about this pads. Is it good ?? and second question: Any others newsgroups about GM cars??

thanks for info greetings Kylo

Reply to
Kylo

RoadTuff is made by Bendix Brakes. They are one of the better replacement brake parts makers. They even make some of the OEM brake parts for GM. I have never had any problems with abnormial failures, or mechanical defects with Bendix Brake Parts.

As for other GM groups there are a good number of them. Try surching yahoo.com for them if your news server, or news client does not provide a full list. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig