Rochester 2GC Carb Question

What size jet is recommended to run a small base 2GC carb on a stock GM Goodwrench 350 crate motor. Motor will be installed in a '70 Chevelle. Thanks!

rightfully so--have you checked for Goodwrench technical support? HTH, s
You may better off with a 4 barrel.
The primary jets on a 4 barrel may be smaller that one found in 2GC.
You can buy a variety of jets from a plethora of aftermarket sources.
Holley and Edelbrock have many choices for complete units and parts.

Actual jetting varies with altitude I've had good luck with # 68 jets at approx. 1000 feet above sea level 305 v8 A real sleeper of a trick is to use a 4 bl manifold with a 2 to 4 barrel adapter used upside down. I gave up on Quadrajets because I mostly drive in city / back roads. Great punch at the lights, a bit wimpy on the expressway, extremely reliable, and fixable. [ My favorite carb ]