rough idle? misfire? fuel problem? chevy? :)

I am also having similar problems. I've replaced the plugs, wires, cap & rotor, fuel filter, air filter, & had a trans service. I kept having problems. I just
picked my '96 blazer up yesterday from the dealership. The dealership replaced my fuel injection system FREE (a $1000 job) and it seems to have fixed the problem. My SES light was also coming on, showing a "cylinder 4 misfire" I found the recall for my car on www.alldata.com It was listed under the service bulletin section as "fuel injectors sticking closed". On the left of the screen, there's a link for FREE SERVICE BULLETINS. Check it out for your make & model. You may get free repairs out of it. Let me know how it goes. Jessica