Rough Ride

Hi all
I have an '89 Buick Regal GS - the 4 struts have been replaced with Delco units...as well as the two ball joints. The ride in this car is very hard - the original tires are 215 16 r60's.
Would things soften up a little if I replaced the tired with r70's or r75's ? What else could I do to ease the bone jarring?
Thanks
--
Frank McCormick
Frank wrote:

About 130000. I would think that worn out bushings would give a sloppy softer ride wouldn't they ? I measured the ride height and it's within an inch of factory standards, according to the shop manual. So the springs aren;t sagging that much. It does have what GM calls the FE3 suspension, supposedly heavy-duty. I just find it hard.
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:09:52 GMT

--
Frank McCormick