running rough

i have a 1994 chevy astro van new tune up and fuel pump 4.3 liter engine any ideas? thanks.

What engine, Kalley? What did the tune-up include? Did you do the work, hoping to cure the rough condition (and failed?)
Maybe a little more information will help the regulars here to suggest a course of action.
A crystal ball tune up is order here!

-

Vaccum leak is almost a guarantee. The vaccum hoses become brittle overtime and crack/break. With so many vaccum lines on todays (and yesterdays) vehicles, it is tough to trace just one little leak. Seeings it is a 94, you may want to replace all of the vaccum lines. I try to replace all of my vaccum lines every 8-10 yrs. Also you can use a can of WD-40 and spray around the lines and connections while the engine is running. Most of the time when the spray gets into the lines you will hear the RPMs rise and then fall back to where they were. This may find your problem also.