S&J Auto Parts/Find Part

I was wondering if anyone out there has had any bad/good experiences with the company below:
S&J Auto Parts/Find Part Address: 40 Excelsior Avenue
Saratoga New York 12866
I checked the BBB, and this company has had like 112 complaints in the past year, I called them and they told me that they process over 250,000 orders a year and that was good. Any suggestions?
Adam wrote:

I have no experience with them. If you are having stuff shipped, then pay with a credit card so you can dispute the transaction if there is a problem. Start with a small order and work up. And how many of those 112 complaints were left unresolved? You left that out.
This is a used parts broker, period. You should go directly to a salvage yard in the are afor used parts, I have used both them and Jerry Brown's and Westside AP, as an auto adjuster in the area and a couple of time they held me up promising the parts and not delivering in a timely manner.

-