S.O.B ! SES Light On Agian !

Came back from an errand today, the damn SES light came back on.
Code 63 this time, never had that one come up. Possibilities are the EGR, MAP, Righthand Oxygen Sensor ( on duallies ) or Crusie circuit.
Oh well, the parts lasted along time.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~295,965 miles_~_~_
Harry, 63 is egr flow incorrect, or solenoid inop.

I'd go around and clean all the grounds and open and close the connectors.

Hi...
I'm not a car guy, just an old retired electrical guy who likes cars.
Having first warned you :) - my book says "MAP sensor voltage high (low vacuum detected)
For what it's worth.
Ken