S10 wiring diagram

I have the shop manuals for my 1996 S10. two blue manuals about the size of small phone books
I am trying to help a friend with a problem on a 1996 1 ton tow truck.
It blows the tail light fuse when the high beams are put on. Seems to be the multi function switch.
I went to may manuals to look for the wiring, but my two shop manuals don't seem to have these wiring diagrams in them.
Where can i find the wiring diagrams? What manuals are they in?
Bob
-
You could try the ones listed for the truck in the chassis electrical part of autozone.com/repairinfo.

-