Sad day for America

Like I said, Obama's cousin read the bill. All 2700 pages, and found the rationing.

In addition, the IRS is going to hire up to 16,000 new agents and auditors.

Hmmm. I wonder how much of the health care bill is for health care.

Reply to
Conscience

Watch his final vote tonight, and in November, vote accordingly.

Reply to
Canuck57

I can't rememebr the polician that said this, and I will probably slight it. But they said America will not be conquered by outsiders, it is the enemy from within that is to fear the most.

Well, the time has arived. A civil war of sorts. Liberal-losers-debtors on one side, and those on the other side getting dragged into the rabbit hole.

Reply to
Canuck57

Agreed. Most of the liberals are losers. Screwed up their lives and now want others to pay for it without any plans to change their ways. All these hard luck stories...hey, pay your bills! Novel idea.

Far too many with low moral values, liberal sized debtors living high on the hog now want producers and winners to pay for their bad habbits.

But there is more too it. The government is debt spending a record amount, and needs cash. Which is really what this is about, governemtn wants more cash and health care is a juicy cow. Get the money then dumb down the costs while taxes go up.

Reply to
Canuck57

Depends how many democriters want to be elected in November. But agree, it isn't looking good.

Yep, sad day for American financial liberty. Add in the debt spend already going on, this is an economic disaster big time.

Too bad so many in government represent statism and Obama marxism.

Reply to
Canuck57

"FatterDumber& Happier Moe" wrote in message news:4ba6ae27$0$12463$

Perhaps something should be done, but this bill is not the answer. See what the real cost is and who is going to pay for it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Pissed off and laid off for some. Say you are a business just hanging on. Would not take much to say let them go. A little bit more employment taxes is all it would take.

Get ready for round two.

Reply to
Canuck57

Hang some Wall Street banksters from a few lampposts if you want real reform. Anyone remember a year ago? The financial crisis brought on by subprime loans. Fip that house? Worse then the Salomi Pirates! But one thing is for sure, if there is any money to be made from the health care bill (and there is) Wall Street will be there doing what it does. Liberal? Me? Shit, I'm one of those paying for everyone's dialysis, pacemakers, plastic knees, pig heart valves, food stamps, and free medical care, while I go without basic health care. And I have to park way far out at the wallyworld parking lot and walk all the way to and from the store so the sick, lame and lazy can park up front and get their scooters at the door. Now look what you miserable nattering nabobs have done, you ruran't my day. You got me complaining and gripping an crying. Actually I'm taking a break from working on my taxes. No cheer up you guys, think what a hottie Palosi must have been, we'd a done her in a minute back in our hunting days. Probably some conservative did and that's why she is the way she is.

Reply to
FatterDumber& Happier Moe

I don't think anyone was dumb enough to believe the Republican schtick about the "death panels," but you never know with all the people watching Faux news.

Reply to
SMS

Are you saying that the republican party has been wrong to take a purely partisan stand against everything Obama attempts to do? I think they are wrong and it sounds like you agree with me.

Reply to
edspyhill01

So what countries are governed "correctly" in your opinion? What countries do you consider not leftist?

Reply to
edspyhill01

Mike isn't a bright bulb, does not know if he is coming or going.

Reply to
Canuck57

CNN Live on the interent is a great feed. Less liberal media types trying to be the news.

Reply to
Canuck57

Ed ain't terribly bright, either.

Charles Grozny

Reply to
charlesgrozny

So how come Obama hasn't jailed a single one? Nada, not even a peep. Not even an attempt. Bailout some banks and not others, might the uber-rich politician supporting depositors have anything to do with that?

Think, next year you will have more forms to fill out as taxes be going up.

Conservatives would not want to risk their seed to Pelosi. Or have to be pretty darned drunk. Maybe that is the reason she is so for Ombama? Getting some? Would not be the first time a democrat president got some fling in the White House Oval office.

Think how easy this recession would have been if everyone was forced to pay their bills or die. Including GM, banks, home owners who welshed and now get Obama aid.

Debtors, losers and the corrupt now rule. Needs to be changed for a real recovery to happen.

Reply to
Canuck57

THE BEST DAY IN AMERICAN HISTORY!!

Reply to
me

Looter!

Reply to
Jane Galt

Abandon ship. There are other countries out there that can benefit from your skills.

I've had a fantasy of teaching math and science in the Philippines. Maybe I'll go there a little earlier than I'd originally planned...

Oh, boy. Obama is going to feel like he can do anything he wants, now.

All hands, abandon ship...

Michael Darrett

Reply to
Michael

Now?! He's been ruling by executive orders for a year already.

Who needs CONgress? Obsolete.

We have a dictator.

Reply to
Jane Galt

You just reminded me of an old Hagar cartoon, can anyone find a copy?

Lucky Eddie comes to Hagar and says that he has bad news and good news. The bad news is that the galley is on fire and the ship is sinking. The good news is that all the rats are jumping off the ship.

Reply to
Jane Galt