Sad day for America

Page 13 of 16  
dr_jeff wrote:


Yeah - let's talk in 5 to 10 years if Obama's plans are implemented and see how that's working for everyone. Talk about unfair and unsafe - you ain't seen nothing yet.

As does anyone with a brain in their head. Where have you been the last year? (It was obvious way before that, but the sold out people cannot not even deny it any longer.)

That the whole thing has been a hoax by the people at the top with a lot of people at various levels of involvement having been suckered in.

Again - you apparently haven't been conscious of anything factual related to the subject for quite some time.

We can't do much about whatever happened then. We are in the here and now. I don't buy the logic that someone in the past broke rules, therefore the rules no longer apply, i.e., we violated the Constitution in the past, so therefore the Constitution is no longer the law of the land.

And only you and Al Gore still say that.

Let's see - CO2 - that thing that plants thrive on and in turn give off oxygen that we breath - that gas that has been falsely labeled as a pollutant by the people perpetrating fraud on us. The science doesn't suport what you're saying when the plotted data is put back the way it started before the Al Gore's of the world time shifted the two linked parameters. But of course you'll pretend to not know about that or deny that that ever happened.

And so therefore we should continue to abandon the Constitution - is what you're saying.
In addition, health care is a big reason why wages haven't

So you want to do away with the Constitution - yes - I understand that that is your position. You don't have to say it explicitly - it is obvious.

You have to be kidding. You think that by my suggesting something that it is therefore thought to be imperative that you do it? You can't be that stupid. But you're right - it wouldn't be a waste of time to read the thing that I recommended. But just so it is clear - you are under no compulsion to do so just because I recommend it. You seemed to be confused about that.
--
Bill Putney
(To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
response to some dipshit:

On that same note, two Senators are demanding that NASA speak up:
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/03/31/nasas-flawed-climate-data/?test=latestnews
But
in all fairness, scientist have been "vindicated" in their data manipulations and lies.
After a whole one day of testimony:
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/03/31/climate-gate-inquiry-largely-clears-scientists/?test=latestnews
I'm
sure it was covered thoroughly.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Bill Putney wrote:

I've seen enough with millions of folks losing their homes, thanks to the Republicans and Democrats who failed to regulate the housing and mortgage industries properly. Not to mention those guys who made off with billions of dollars from investors.

You have yet to support that there is a hidden agenda in any meaningful way. And you clearly have your mind made up about global warming. Mine is open to new facts and evidence either way.

Thanks for making my point.
However, I won't be continuing. You're not worth my time.

You can the same argument about feces and water. Plants use one as fertilizer and the other to grow and react with CO2. But I don't want too much of either around. CO2 has been called a pollutant by the US Supreme Court. You comment about being falsely label and penetrating fraud indicates that your mind is closed to evidence.

Nope, not at all.

You and I differ on this, I see. You have yet to explain why businesses should be responsible for paying for health care.
However, I back the constitution fully. While I disagree with your position, I don't question that you wish to back the constitution, either.

No, I am not. I chose the books I read from recommendations of people whom I trust and respect. I can't say either about you.

Please, you're not that important. Rather, I don't think your recommendation is worth the electrons it was written with.

But you can.

You turned by words around. Nice arguing technique.

I again, you turned my words around. Very nice. I am very clear that had I copy of your recommendation, the only thing I would use it for is if I were taking a walk in the woods and it was time for my large intestine to complete digestion of the previous day's meal. That task would find a worth choice for the those words.
Jeff
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
dr_jeff wrote:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

Yet you continue. I had no expectation to change your thinking, however, your deficiencies in solid logic are pretty much open for inspection (i.e., continuing to believe and defend the global warming hoax).
No use talking with someone who can't distinguish Marxism from U.S. Constitution. Obama (beginning with his NPR interview some years back) and others have implied and stated explicitly that their plans for healthcare and other things will be done in spite of the "fundamental flaws" (Obama's exact words in the NPR interview) in the Constitution, yet Obama took an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.
You insist that I answer your question about why business should pay for health insurance (actually they are not required to, so your facts are wrong there - but most do anyway - those awful bastards), yet you wouldn't answer why wealth should be forcibly transferred from people who earned it to those who haven't (IAW Marxism). That is the way that it is planned to pay for it. That's why 16,000 employees are being added to the IRS (the enforcers).
(rest of more illogic snipped)
--
Bill Putney
(To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Bambi Nobama is the first pres of the US to violate his oath of office just by taking it.
Charles Grozny
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

there is NO global warming. It has been blasted to bits, all the supposed research was rigged. There is no evadence to show any global warmning at all. Quit drinking the dam coolade. Its all about the money no scientific proof at all. KB (ps there has been global cooling the last 20 years thought, how the heck does that fit into your plan eh)
--
THUNDERSNAKE #9

Protect your rights or "Lose" them
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Kevin wrote:

Bull.
> It has been blasted to bits, all the

Only in the minds of deniers.

You mean like the ice that is melting at the poles, the warmer climates around the globe, melting ice on tops of mountains, and the earlier springs and later falls?

You're entitle to put your head in the sand if you want to. You're a blind as those who deny that evolution exists. In fact, evolution is the central idea of biology.
jeff
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload


how much coolade can you drink??????

That stuff is happening all the time, it changes around the globe normally. Most all that stuff you mention is countered by a heaver than normal event elsewhere, we just had the snowest and most days with snow on the ground ever here since they have been keeping records. (also the 3rd coldest) It doesn`t mean diddly.

your full of crap there too but I am not going to argue that point. KB

--
THUNDERSNAKE #9

Protect your rights or "Lose" them
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Kevin wrote:

Correct. This doesn't mean diddly. Nor does the warmest period ever. What is important is the overall trend and all the evidence put together. And all the evidence, put together, leads me to conclude that climate change is real and bad for people.

Actually, I have the same thought about you.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Kevin wrote:

Hah! I bet you 6 months ago, he would have mentioned the glaciers melting in the Himalayas. Funny that he didn't. I wonder why - maybe because that was another fraudulent claim by "the scientists" that was turned on its head.
Same with the fraudulent snow pack data on the Cascade mountains (they got caught cherry picking the data in the earlier years to catch the short term thicker readings followed by cherry picking the short term thinner readings in the later years to prove a "warming trend". Then they dismissed the guy who uncovered the "mistake" from his position as state of Washington Assistant State Climatologist. And of course we're supposed to accept that it was an honest mistake.
Then there's NASA's GOES infrared satellite data that was going to prove once and for all gobal warming, and lo and behold, when the data was analyzed, it proved all the models that were being used to be totally wrong and the conclusions of all the previous measurements all wrong.
Then there's when NASA copied the September 2008 temp. data into the October 2008 sheets and went public with a big alert for how quickly temperatures were starting to climb!! And of course that was supposedly an "honest mistake" - though I have trouble figuring out how you plug numbers for 30 days into a 31 day month without realizing that something didn't fit.
Then there's the temp. measuring station where the measurements went up drastically for a few months, and the global alert went out. But - oh wait - it was discovered that some air conditioning units had been relocated a couple of months earlier with their condenser air blowing in the direction of the measuring station.
Funny how the discovered errors *always* push the data towards the warming trend. How peculiar. What are the odds!
--
Bill Putney
(To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Ya THINK???
http://www.globalwarminghoax.com/news.php
Just because many of the "scientists" were proven to be lying to get fat cat government funding, and we've had global cooling for 15 years now?
But if it's a religion to you, feel free to say so, then at least we wont expect reason along with your irrational belief system.
--
Jane Galt

"There is no difference between communism and socialism, except in the
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jane Galt wrote:

None of them were lying. They may have made mistakes in the way they presented data, but they weren't lying.

You need to look in the mirror when say that. The evidence that global warming is there. It is seen in the shorter winters and longer summers, the warmer temperatures at the poles, and the melting ice-caps on mountains. It is seen in the NASA data that show that the average temperature of globe is going up.
The science that shows how global warming works is extremely solid, particularly how CO2 and other greenhouse gases absorb infrared light block heat from leaving the atmosphere.
So you're so sure in your assessment of the situation that you ignore or explain data that contradicts your position.
Jeff
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

The email scandals prove you wrong. They made intentional changes to the data, to support liberal outcomes and their grant money of course. That's lying.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/01/11/years-global-cooling-coming-say - leading-scientists/
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518958,00.html
and I know that Fox News is like pouring water on the wicked witch, with you socialists, so:
http://www.denisdutton.com/cooling_world.htm
http://www.dailytech.com/Temperature+Monitors+Report+Widescale+Global+Cooli ng/article10866.htm
Do Google: global cooling and find out for yourself, then go have a good cry for being such a fool, wont you?

Solid political propaganda bent on crippling and globalizing the United States.

( This is like shooting ducks in a barrel ) http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2010/01/global-cooling/33258 /
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2008/07/12/four-scientists-global-warming-out - global-cooling-in/
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/sciencefair/post/2010/03/global - cooling-what-happens-if-the-iceland-volcano-blows/1
"The potential eruption of Iceland's volcano Katla would likely send the world, including the USA, into an extended deep freeze.
"When Katla went off in the 1700s, the USA suffered a very cold winter," says Gary Hufford, a scientist with the Alaska Region of the National Weather Service. "To the point, the Mississippi River froze just north of New Orleans and the East Coast, especially New England, had an extremely cold winter."
This is SO beyond the ability of humans to affect it.
--
Jane Galt

"There is no difference between communism and socialism, except in the
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Now that UtzMost Jeff is calling himself the UtzMost Dr Jeff, I can only surmise that he's earned a PhD. Which really means Piled Higher and Deeper in his case.
It seems many who earn advanced degrees demonstrate how stupid they really are.
Charles Grozny
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jane Galt wrote:

Wrong.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100330/ap_on_re_us/climate_hacked_e_mails
Jeff
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

That's where the religion part comes in. They havent "seen" it. They dont want to see it. It would embarrass those who spent trillions on the scam.
--
Jane Galt

"There is no difference between communism and socialism, except in the
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jane Galt wrote:

It really is. The truth is simple. It's the lie that gets complicated, and eventually impossible because reality will eventually be obvious to even the "true believers".

Oh man! I bet they had to call off Mardi Gras. :)
--
Bill Putney
(To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Pretty much sums it up.
There are no real atheists. Everyone worships something.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Ah but there are, however, real agnostics like myself. People who use reason and arrive at the understanding that there's no proof either way, of a supeme being, so the most rational thing is to withold judgement.
Even atheists are making an irrational decision, being there's no proof either way. :)
With "global warming", it's a complete scam though, being used by the extreme left to fulfill the Cloward & Piven strategy and collapse the U.S. into globalism.
--
Jane Galt

"There is no difference between communism and socialism, except in the
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
"Conscience" wrote:
There are no real atheists. Everyone worships something. ______________________________________________________________
Yes - a whole Ortega chili slathered with mayonnaise, wrapped in a warm soft flour tortilla.
Rodan.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.