Sad day for America

Page 16 of 16
Dave wrote:

Well certainly. You have a nice evening.
--
Bill Putney
On 22/03/2010 1:35 PM, larry moe 'n curly wrote:

The reality is while DCC politicians pander, screw up, take bribes... while China is not a democracy, they have more integrity and honor on how they run their country. Less debt too.

Autos. China now makes and out sells the US in autos. Get over it. It is already a happening.
--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

Abandon ship. There are other countries out there that can benefit from your skills.
I've had a fantasy of teaching math and science in the Philippines. Maybe I'll go there a little earlier than I'd originally planned...
Oh, boy. Obama is going to feel like he can do anything he wants, now.
All hands, abandon ship...
Michael Darrett