Safari and Astro. . . are they good enough?

Hello there!
I wish to know if these pair of trucks are a good selection, because in Mexico have arrived for tons. Prices are dispair, but not so high, but
what really matters me is if they have a good engines for the geography of Mexico. How about fixed any detail: engine, inside or outside. . . May someone tell me about the advantages or the no way's. Thank you in advance