Saginaw PS rebuild?

I know it's not a GM car but I know that Saginaw boxes were also common on GM products... I have a '55 Studebaker with a Saginaw steering box with integral power assist, the power section is fine but the gearbox
itself won't hold gear oil, does anyone know a source for seals for these old boxes? If it turns out that it needs a rebuild, is there anyone that does a good job with these? I ASSume that this wouldn't exchange directly with a GM car so it would have to be done by someone who does custom rebuilds, not off the shelf remans.
thanks,
nate
Hemmings lists a bunch of companys doing repairs/rebuilds on these gear boxes.

-