sales 2013

GM is no longer competing with Toyoto for the first place.
Now GM and VW are sharing 2 and 3 and VW is growing while GM is still on the way down.

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 04:13:04 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

People don't forget when they have been screwed. I was a big GM fan for decades, then I bought my 2001 Buick. It fell apart in my driveway; just turned to crap. My last three cars were trouble free Hyundais.
Every GM car I had went back to the dealer more than once for warranty work. My Hyundais Sonatas never have.