San Gabriel Valley Station May Have Highest Gas Prices In US ($4.51)

San Gabriel Valley Station May Have Highest Gas Prices In US ($4.51)

Jim_Higgins

Going to get a lot higher shortly. US Fed now creates more new inflationary fiat money than Americans consume in sheets of toilet paper.

Reply to
Canuck57

We can always get more money from Parker Brothers.

Reply to
Jim_Higgins

But at this rate it is only a mater of time before the paper is worth more than the money it creates.

Mind you Parker Brothers could come out with an Obama 2011 Special edition where the smallest bill is $100 and there is a One Bankrupt Ave with a White House on it. And $100,000 in taxes instead of $200.

Big notes, a $1,000,000 note. Need to get gold in there, $1400 an ounce and a method of hyper-inflation as the game progresses. And don't forget Unemployment Place.

Reply to
Canuck57

($4.51)

That is cheap

Where I live we pay $12/gallon

Reply to
Bjorn

($4.51)

Americans are spoiled by relatively low gas prices-one reason our infrastructure is crumbling. Taxes on fuel fund infrastructure.

Reply to
Jim_Higgins