Saturn Aura is Looking Promising

Light years better than the poor "L" was by all reports.
The pricing looks right and I like the looks, at least in photos.
http://www.thecarconnection.com/Vehicle_Reviews/Sedans_and_Coupes/2007_Saturn_Aura.S180.A10775.html
John
John Horner wrote:

http://www.thecarconnection.com/Vehicle_Reviews/Sedans_and_Coupes/2007_Saturn_Aura.S180.A10775.html
Looks like a G-6 clone except better. I like the idea of a 6 cylinder. I wonder if I would be able to get my normal sized suitcase in the trunk and hang my arm out the window?