Saturn odometer

1994 Saturn SL 5-speed
While driving today I noticed my odometer stopped working. The speedometer still works fine and there are no codes/ses light.
Looking at the schematic, it looks like there is only one speed sensor supplying a signal to the PCM. So what are the chances of a bad PCM or the odometer mechanism itself that is faulty?
BTW it stopped at 201008 miles!
Thanks, T.
I know a few people that have gotten high mileage out of their Saturn's. Apparently they're hearty little cars!

I can't complain.....it has survived 2 deer strikes (cosmetic damage) and no major mechanical repairs...I'll drive it as long as it let's me.
T.