Saturn SL1 Stalls when at a stop, sporadically, then fine for a few weeks.

My car is acting up, it stalls on occasion then at a stop. You have to really rev it up so it does not die. Once you are moving, then it's ok. Then it's fine for a couple of weeks and then it happens
again for a day or so. Now this is the fourth time that is has happened. What is the most likely cause of a sporadic stalling problem? I read some of the causes today on the web. So I will try some fuel injector spray and a fuel treatment on a full tank. My fuel filter has been replaced 2 years ago. Any thing else I can try? thanks.
Automatic car