-- Save $750.00+ on a new 2008 OR 2009 GM purchase / lease --

Hello all,
I've put my $1,452.42 of GM Card rebate money up on eBay. I want 50 cents on the dollar. So if you're in the market for a new GM vehicle, this deal
is perfect for you:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%0256975783
E-mail me with any questions & your contact info, if interested.
Jim Columbus, Ohio ** Buy American, Buy GM **