SB bellhousing

Hi, Anyone knows where can I find Chevy Small Block V8 bellhousing drawing with all dimensions, etc... Or TH350 front face drawing (which will be the same
:-) I am looking for it at www pages last 3 days buy invain :-( Thanks
Peter

the model for you to get your dimensions? (Maybe even salvage yard or tranny shop?) HTH, s