Seat Belt Chime "Transplant"?

I have a 1991 Pontiac Grand Am that is no longer running with a working seatbelt/key/headlight chime. Would it be possible to "transplant"
that chime into a 1989 Buick LeSabre 3.8L Sedan? (Though I usually remember to turn off my lights, I would hate to forget at the wrong time.) The chimes sound identical. I think the only difference IIRC is that in the LeSabre, the headlight chime turns on immediately after I turn off the car, and in the Grand Am, it turns on when the car is off and door is opened.