Seat Belt pin

Anyone know where I can get the 'pin' that goes in the seat belt webbing? I have two cars that BOTH lost the little 'tack' that keeps the buckle from sliding all the way down to the floor when you unfasten the belt.

Reply to
Mike Y

...a button from WalMart? s

Reply to
sdlomi2

B.

Reply to
Brian

You know, I've actually thought of that. Just sew on two buttons, one on either side of the belt.

Reply to
Mike Y

I got mine at the dealership for $5 CDN.

Reply to
Steve Mackie