Security Light Stays on

Hi
I'm the Proud owner of a 1997 buick lesabre, I've had it for about 2 months and it seems to run well, just one problem I can't turn the security light
off??. Anyone have any suggestions? I noticed that one of my back windows on the passenger side doesn't go down, could this effect the security sensors?
Window is seperate problem. Should be scanned to see the issues with the security system, the GM tech 11 scanner is probably the one required to do this.

-