Selling $1,452 GM Card rebate money for $800 cash (Columbus, OH)
SAVE $650.00+ on a NEW '08 GM PURCHASE/LEASE!!!
I have $1,452.42 of transferrable GM rebate money from my GM Card
( that I want to sell outright for $800 cash to someone in the central Ohio area. Applicable toward the purchase or lease of any new '07 or '08 GM model. Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Pontiac, Cadillac, Hummer, Saab, Saturn, etc. E-mail me with your full contact info if interested and I'll get back to you ASAP.