Here's how serp belt replacement worked out in
my 1995 Olds Delta 88 K block:
1. Loosen motor mount bolt & nut
(until minimal thread is seen on the nut end).
2. Jack up car and remove wheel
(set aside the lugnut socket, you will soon need it
for another bolt).
3. There are two plastic panels inside the wheel well,
it is the right hand panel which must be moved.
This panel is fastened along the top with 3 plastic
rivets. Only the first two can be seen. Pry these 2
out with a flat screwdriver blade, then swing the
panel down and to the right (it will swivel out
on that third hidden rivet).
3. You will see the size 10 Torx bolt (it's star
shaped). This bolt's secondary hex head,
your lugnut socket should fit perfectly. Remove bolt.
4. Spacer will now be loose. Remove it by pulling
up on the end nearest the engine block. Now you
have full access to remove and replace your serp belt.
DON'T FORGET TO DRAW A PICTURE OF THE BELT'S PATH
BEFORE REMOVING OLD BELT!
5. I don't recommend a wrench to move the tension
pulley. Use a breaker bar. Apply pressure counter-
clockwise (as if you are trying to remove the pulley
bolt). Tensioner will move, then remove the old