Service engine soon, anti-lock, trac off: 99Buick Century

My wifeís car had a coolant in the oil. So, a gasket was replaced, engine cleaned up, oil change twice etc. The mechanic said #6 cylinder wasnít getting fuel (good compression and firing, not no
poof). So, the fuel injector was replaced. I picked it up today, and it ran well. However, these three light now are on. THe mechanic had left already, so I talked to him on the phone. He said he didnít do anything to cause them to come on and that he assumed the lights wer on when it came in the swhop, but to bring the car in next week and heíd look at it.
The car has 68,400 miles on it, and the ownerís manual seems to indicate that when the oil is changed at 67,500 miles the "monitor" is supposed to be reset.
I have had my car worked on by this shop before, so I "trust" him (I guess). So, my question is: what could have happened? Just unusual timing with the service engine soon? How can I reset whatever monitor that is (disconnect battery for a couple of minutes?)? what abuot the other lights? Could the mechnic have knocked something around when working on the car?
‚úĖ

The guy already said to bring it by and he would fix it, why don't you try doing that first then report back to us how it went?
Ted
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"Ted Mittelstaedt" wrote:
> message > > > > > I have had my car worked on by this shop before, so I > "trust" him (I > > guess). So, my question is: what could have happened? > Just unusual > > timing with the service engine soon? How can I reset > whatever monitor > > that is (disconnect battery for a couple of minutes?)? > > The guy already said to bring it by and he would fix it, why > don't you > try doing that first then report back to us how it went? > > Ted
I did not say that he said he would "fix it". I said that he said he would "look at it".
I asked a simple question because I hoped someone could tell me whether this guy may have done something to the car, in which case I would not necessarily trust him to "look at it".
I did take the car back to him today, and he told me I had a leak in the water pump (amazing that he didnít notice that 3 days ago after he had been working on a coolant leak problem for 1 week). And, he didnít know the answer to my question -- he wants me to leave it with him tomorrow so he can look at it further (maybe to figure out how to gouge me?).
‚úĖ