Service Manual

I found a service manual on ebay http://cgi.ebay.ca/1984-GMC-S-Truck - Service-Manual-by-GM-84 _W0QQitemZ170001582423QQihZ007QQcategoryZ34222QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQc
mdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
I own a 1984 GMC 1 ton pickup sierra 3500 which I'm constantly working on. This looks like the repair manual I need. I'm not sure what the "S-Truck" means. If this is for a van then I don't want it. Thanx in advance...
bob wrote:

want one for the C/K trucks.
snipped-for-privacy@spam.com says...

SERIES_W0QQitemZ8059375322QQihZ019QQcategoryZ34222QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ 1QQcmdZViewItem
This one?

Bob,
Yes, for a 1984 full-sized pickup (2 or 4 wheel drive) that SM is the right one.
Regards, Bill Bowen Sacramento, CA USA