Service manual??

I have a 2003 buick Regal that I would like to do some work on. I want to add a stereo system, amplifiers, speakers, subs, new deck etc. Now, crawling around and looking at this thing, damn they put alot of crap in the way. Where can I find a good manual regarding where the hidden clips are, the mystery bolts holding things together. All those little tips that will make it so much easier than trial and error. I can get there that way, but the chance of breaking off a clip, a door panel plug, something is much higher. So, any recomendations? Thanks for the info. Jon

Reply to
Jon

Get the Helm manual for your specific model.

---Bob Gross---

Reply to
Robertwgross

John Reece

Reply to
stuart8181

To echo the previous posters, you want the factory manual from Helm. They are really the only ones worthwhile, are a bit pricey, but will pay for itself on the first job. The Chilton and Haynes don't go into much detail on what you want to do. Sometimes you can find the Helm used on Ebay. FWIW YMMV DFB

"When a legislature undertakes to proscribe the exercise of a citizen's constitutional rights it acts lawlessly and the citizen can take matters into his own hands and proceed on the basis that such a law is no law at all."

- Justice William O. Douglas

Reply to
MisterSkippy

Thanks stuart, I am rather fond of it. Good solid perfomance, dependable and stable engine that has been around forever, and the nice leather interior and quiet ride. I almost bought the LeSabre, but it was a tad too big. Got a good deal on a 1 year old 2003 with 225 miles. Leftovers.

stuart8181 wrote:

Reply to
Jon

I found a 3 manual set of GM service manuals on Ebay. I am bidding on those. Thanks for all the responses. Jon

MisterSkippy wrote:

Reply to
Jon