Service problem brand new Cobalt

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

Thanks, Mark. I should have used the site to get the correct name but felt it would be easy enough to find.
sue wrote:

You may find yourself as the newest member of the Never Again Club!
sue wrote:

My only suggestion is to buy a different product next time. GM has a long history of "managing" it's warranty reimbursement costs very aggressively and leaving dealers and customers stuck and frustrated.
Countless people have complained to them over the years and it never seems to change.
Honda, on the other hand, is much more reasonable with it's customer and dealers in my experience.
John