Service problem brand new Cobalt

Mark Hoffman

Thanks, Mark. I should have used the site to get the correct name but felt it would be easy enough to find.

Reply to
<HLS

Sorry I don't have gobs of time to read every post in this topic, but from your original post, it seems like you may not have made a big enough stink of it? I'm sure you could have talked to a few more folks up the customer service chain of either GM itself or individual GM dealerships to get the second dealership to obtain a faxed diagnosis invoice from the dealerhsip nearest your vacation home, which could then be used to justify the repair at the dealership nearest your regular house. Did you try a different Chevy dealership near your regular house? Reason why I ask all of this is that some people just give up after initially being told no.

Reply to
Grappletech