Shocks for a 92 Buick Roadmaster stationwagon

Hi, Have this car which I really love.

It now needs rear shocks. The air leveling kind. I am interested in a smooth ride NOT sport car handling. What do you folks believe I should use.

My experience says the Gabriel, KBN, and the other brand which I forget at the moment. Are much to harsh of a ride.

Any recommendations Thanks Dan

Reply to
Dan

Check with the dealer - they may be offering those air shocks - 2 for the price of one. I can get the air shocks for mothers 91 Caddy 2 for the price of one.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,100 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Check with UAP / Napa, or other place. And tell them what you told us. Most places would help you with that sort of request.

Vuarra

Reply to
Vuarra