Shocks for a 92 Buick Roadmaster stationwagon

Hi, Have this car which I really love.
It now needs rear shocks. The air leveling kind. I am interested in a smooth ride NOT sport car handling. What do you folks believe I
should use.
My experience says the Gabriel, KBN, and the other brand which I forget at the moment. Are much to harsh of a ride.
Any recommendations Thanks Dan
Check with the dealer - they may be offering those air shocks - 2 for the price of one. I can get the air shocks for mothers 91 Caddy 2 for the price of one.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,100 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Dan wrote:

Check with UAP / Napa, or other place. And tell them what you told us. Most places would help you with that sort of request.
Vuarra