Sienna Help

Hi All,
I am in the Marine Corps stationed in SanDiego, CA. and we are getting ready to purchase a Minivan and are not sure what is a good buy for the money
right now. I know Toyota Sienna's are good, but they are also a bit pricy. How do the other minivans compare or should we mainly consider the Toy? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Want to get one with 50,000 or less miles.
Thanks for any help provided... John
Hey, Marine.. BUY AMERICAN!
:-P

2002 GMC Sonoma ZQ8 SLS Step-Side Extended Cab - 4.3L Vortec / 4L60E
We are very happy with our 2002 Sienna, purchased new but now with almost 40k miles on it. They are pricey, but my experience with other Toyotas has been that they hold their value and live a long time. I always advise that when buying a Toyota to be sure you get a color you like because you're going to have it a long time.
I actually like the styling of the Honda Odyssey's better and I think you wouldn't go wrong with a Honda either.
The main thing to look out for with used Siennas is that the maintenance has been kept up. The engine seems to be more dependent on regular oil changes using a high-quality oil. So if somebody before you has let it go a little, it might not be good.