Sign For JCR

JCR,

On my recent trip to PA, NY, DE, MD, VA, NC, SC, TN, KY and IN I saw a road sign that read Mandatory Headlights On on Two Lane Highway - or something to that effect.

With all the darn backroads I was on I can't remember exactly where it was, but I think it was Rt 17 in North Carolina.

A 3,489 mile trip for the Buick.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 23,653 mi. 91 Bonneville LE , the black table in the garage.
Reply to
Harry Face

Shep

NY - Lights on while using windshield wipers. PA - Lights on in construction zones.

Reply to
Steve W.

Shep Asked " Harry get anywhere near Albany NY?

Nope, west side of the state - Chautauqua Lake region.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 23,653 mi. 91 Bonneville LE , the black table in the garage.
Reply to
Harry Face

I just got back yesterday (to Ohio) from Buffalo. I saw a couple of those signs near Erie PA. I think when I hit construction in NY I saw them too, but after 12 hours of driving, I was a little fuzzy as to where I saw what.

Scott

'66 Pontiac Star Chief (58,000 mi) '97 F150 Long bed Super (180,000 mi)

Reply to
ssc