signal light problem

Left side is good, but right side flashes like one of the front bulbs is out. The rear right does flash quickly so I replaced the 2 front amber bulbs and the front marker bulb. Also cleaned out the sockets and

used electrical grease sparingly. The odd thing is 90% of the time a get a quick flashing, but 10 % of the time I get the normal signal lights working. Before I start checking the right front signal wiring anybody got any suggestions. 1990 chevy C1500 PU

Reply to
cabopeter