signals blink fast one direction

My 89 GMC full size pickup's turn signal is blinking very fast for the right turn, but normal for the left turn. I changed all bulbs and the sockets
were all relatively clean. Where should I look next?
John
look for a faulty ground, check all of them,. most of the time this is the problem,
Eric

Flasher?

Look for a burned out bulb(s), WBMA
mike hunt
John wrote:

if you changed one of the bulbs, you put worn bulb in. snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

the right

sockets
or.... the wrong bulb.....

Don't rule out the turn signal switch John. I only say this because of past experiance trying everything under the sun to get my lights working properly and nothing worked. Turn signal switch fixed all and it was an easy job. Took about an hour max.