Software

I have an '87 DeVille and now have a laptop. The car is OBD 1 and I know how to use it, but I'd like a program I can put on the laptop so I can view the data stream/etc. No luck finding so far. Any suggestions? Thanks

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt

I have their OBD II from 2000 it works OK. Won't do some of the trick stuff a GM dealer's tech II scan tool will do, but it's not near as pricey!!!

Reply to
randy

That is for OBDII cars, in other words cars since 1996. From what I read on the site it is also in it's early stages with limited support. There are many others in the same price range that support most car lines. To my knowledge there is no laptop based scanner for pre OBD cars. About all you can get from their computer is the code anyway.

Reply to
Woody