Someone mind sharing their carfax?

Can someone run this carfax for me? Dealer says it is a one owner... but it has 15 records? Here is the VIN - 1G2JB1240Y7354788
Thanks!

That car was reported stolen then totaled in a high speed car chase. The police had to use the PIT maneuver to stop the driver who was fleeing from a robbery of a convenience story last December

Say... that was swell! You should write comedy for Letterman... or maybe Leno... real knee slapper that one was... Hey buddy.. you've got a future.... don't forget the little guy on your way up. Do you have any material on itunes or youtube yet?

No need to thank me, it's free. It seems you don't like to spend money on anything. Then again I would not spend money on "Carfax" either, it is useless information that one can get for free in any event ;)

Carfax confirms one owner. All records are oil changes.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net