Someone Please HELP!!! 1983 Olds Delta 88 Royale

Hello people, I need some major help to find some web sites for restoration parts for a 1983 delta 88 royale 2 door. i have the gm-restoration parts website put they ran into technical problems so i
cant get into the website. If anyone has any good websites where i might be able to get parts it would be greatly appreciated, even if you may know how to contact junk or salvage yards out west i would be very greatful.Thank for your help in advance, and please e-mail me at:
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net
sincerely, greg
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 18:50:53 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Ya know what? I must be thinking that you are a troll.... I can go into just about any parts store in my area and get items for my 1987 Regal; this would be just about the same car as an 1983 Regal.
Read my lips - JUST WALK IN!!!
Vuarra Vuarra