sort of OT: Shock advice/interchanges

Hi all,
as you probably don't know, I maintain a list of known good interchanges for various maintenance parts for old Studebakers. So why am I posting
here, you ask? I'm revisiting the shock absorber section of my list; finding good, high quality and/or high performance direct fit shock absorbers for Studebakers is, um, challenging, it would seem.
I have determined that the front shocks of a 51-56 Stude is the same as a C1 Corvette front (as well as a Volvo 121/122/1800) and the fronts for a 57-66 Stude are the same as a 63-65 Buick Riviera or 61-64 LeSabre. (C2 Corvette and second series Camaro are both close, but the lower mount is different so some modification would have to be done.)
I figured I'd post here to see if anyone knew of a site with info. on what performance-oriented shocks were available for these apps. I know that Koni used to make a shock for the 57-66 style front but that it was discontinued years ago; I don't know if they ever made one for the earlier cars. I have found numbers for Bilsteins that "might" work, but was wondering if there was anything else I ought to be looking at.
Unfortunately, I don't even have that good an interchange for the rears; the 51-56 rears interchange with a 65-68 Cadillac Fleetwood and not much else, although Chevy G-van/Jeep CJ shocks look like they "ought" to work; the 57-62 and 63-66 Stude shocks appear to be unique although I'm told second series Camaro shocks can be modified to fit by pressing in the mounting sleeve from the old Stude shocks in place of the Camaro crosspin mount. I can't find anything at all for 57-62...
thanks for any advice,
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.